Please read the General FAQS first. They will answer most of your questions. These below are specific to the Live-Work-Experience retreats.
Work Live Play Immersive
- The Live-Work- Experience Retreat is created for solo travelers that want to experience working remotely. We take care of all your daily needs so you can spend your time other ways. Included:
- 4 weeks private accommodation in a luxury villa
- On site cook and housekeeper
- 3 meals a day (with wine) and healthy snacks
- Free Wifi
- Local SIM cards
- Weekly dinner party, group gatherings, daily yoga and guided meditations (all optional)
- Shuttle transfers from a designated location to the villa
- No. A Live-Work-Experience Retreat is your experience. You decide what and when you do anything. There may be a couple of workshops, morning yoga or daily meditations but participation is up to you.
- We suggest you do. There may be others at the retreat that will split a car rental with you, or you can take the bus to anywhere. We may offer a few optional group excursions - perhaps into San Jose or to one of the national parks, or a day at the beach. There will be resources and ideas and maps at the villa.
- No. If we offer yoga during a Live-Work Retreat, it will be gentle and not require any gymnastic abilities. Our yoga will focus on Pranayama (breath), dharana (focus) and samadhi (being present).
- We enforce a Peace Policy. This includes a demand for a positive drama-free environment. For that reason, we will not tolerate any behavior that would be considered by the group to be judgmental, hurtful to another, or discriminatory in any way. We are accepting of all races, religions, and sexual orientation. We discourage conversations about politics and religion. The goal is to find peace when you are with us and let go of anger and negativity. You will find support for that.
- Anyone that acts in a way that is considered disruptive by the group, will be required to leave with any refunds.
- There will not be mental or physical health practitioners at the retreat. If you have physical limitations, emotional or depression issues, we urge you to seek counseling. Materials and information shared at the retreat are for general informational purposes only. The retreat itself and the content provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, treatment, or advice.
- By attending or participating in any of the retreats or activities, you acknowledge and agree to this disclaimer, and release all claims of liability on the retreat organizers, the places they are held and on other retreat participants.
Still have questions? Contact us.