November 2-5, 2018 – Sonoran River Mission Tour
10 Max Participants
Lush, Green & Picturesque Country
- Pre-Hispanic times: the Opata Peoples were the first settlers
- Missions of 1600’s established by Jesuits & Franciscans
- Observe the blend of cultures & lifestyle of the people today.
- Lodging: Hotel Los Arcos
Modern with a lovey interior courtyard.
- Visit to La Martina Ranch for a tasting & lunch:
- Bacanora distillery & tortilla demonstrations
- Lunch is a Sonoran culinary experience
- A picnic at lovely recreational area with the Thermal
waters, a natural hot springs, said to have “healing
- Enclosed pools. Be sure to bring swim suits.
Cost: $ 400/ dbl, $500/Sgl: 3 nights, Lodging, Picnic, Martin Ranch Lunch & Hot Springs.
More detailed information:
Sign up now directly with Joyce: 520-404-2254
Payment: Joyride SW Tours, P.O. Box 912, Green Valley, AZ 85622..
Home pick-up available in Green Valley.
Cancellations: There are no refunds for cancellations within 14 days of the retreat and no reimbursements for late arrival or early departure.